mail/postfix21 missing tarball

Shaun Amott shaun at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 7 14:59:20 UTC 2006

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 09:37:52AM +0100, Mark Ovens wrote:

> mail/postfix21 won't update as the tarball for pfixtls can't be found.
> I've been trying for a couple of weeks now but still the problem persists.
>
> Is something out of date in my ports tree (I use portsnap regularly)?

It looks like the file has vanished - I managed to find it for you, and
I've mirrored it:

http://mirror.inerd.com/FreeBSD/distfiles/postfix21/pfixtls-0.8.18-2.1.3-0.9.7d.tar.gz

To the port's maintainer:

The port also appears to be broken. It uses ${WRKDIRPREFIX}${.CURDIR} to
store Makefile.inc, when it should be using ${WRKDIR}.

--
Shaun Amott // PGP: 0x6B387A9A
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin