FreeBSD Port: teamspeak_server-2.0.20.1_1

Albert Poon albert at bigtearice.net
Wed Sep 6 16:44:09 UTC 2006

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:17:57 -0500, Brooks Davis wrote
> > Or any other daemon's name that load after linux support, e.g.
> >
> > # REQUIRE: ntpd
>
> This would be 100% wrong.

Oh really? But I tried ntpd and pptpd, and it worked, TS started right after
them respectively. Well I know its not appropriate though.

> > Or remove the line completely.
> >
> > I wonder if there is something like # REQUIRE: LINUX (obviously it
doesn't
> > work), but I too lazy to spend more time in digging the code.
>
> That would be abi, but it's part of the environment that's expected
> to be up before any servers run so DAEMON is appropriate.
>
> -- Brooks

# REQUIRE: abi works too, thanks for pointing it out.

Will there be a patch correcting this issue?

Best Regards,

Albert Poon