firefox-devel port crashing

patrick patrick at argonius.de
Mon Oct 30 11:42:42 UTC 2006

Hi List

For a about 2 weeks i first had problemes with my firefox at home. It just crashes without any warning/error. In that i installed freebsd-devel from ports to have the newest firefox version. Since a few days i have the same problem again.
And since a week the same problem was going up at my workstation at work.
I use 6.1-BETA1. Firefox version is now on booth maschines:
Mozilla Firefox 2.0a3, Copyright (c) 1998 - 2006 mozilla.org

I hope somebody knows this problem and can give me any hint. If needed i can send a corefile.

Regards Patrick

--
Patrick Kaiser
Regensburg