FreeBSD Port: libpreludedb-0.9.10

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 07:30:30 UTC 2006

On 10/25/06, Robin Gruyters <r.gruyters at yirdis.nl> wrote:
> Quoting David Naylor <blackdragon at highveldmail.co.za>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have recently tried a "make index" for the ports dir, it failed with a
> > complaint about libpreludedb, when I tried to make libpreludedb I got the
> > same error.  (My make.conf includes WITH_PYTHON=yes)
> >
> >> From the build command:
> >       make WITH_PYTHON=yes
> >       "Makefile", line 43: Could not find /Mk/bsd.python.mk
> >       make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
> >
> > I have tried "make -V PORTSDIR" on different ports and the output
> > is: /usr/ports  Which is correct.  The problematic line, for interest sake
> > is:
> >       .include "${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.python.mk"
> >
> > I have have a current copy of ports from cvsup2.za.freebsd.org
> >
> Hi David,e
>
> Hmm, that's weird... Looks like you are missing bsd.python.mk.
> Can you check if it exists in the /usr/ports/Mk dir?

The problem is that PORTSDIR is not defined before the attempt to
include bsd.python.mk due to make doesn't included bsd.port.mk until
it gets to the end of the Makefile.

Have a look at how the security/ftimes handles the include for
bsd.openssl.mk using bsd.ports.pre.mk and bsd.ports.post.mk.

Scot

--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.