I Need Help with Ggradebook

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Mon Oct 23 01:07:15 UTC 2006

[LoN]Kamikaze wrote:
>> Thanks guys.  It compiled.  Is there a easy way I can make it into a
>> package before I install it so that it can be de-installed?
>>

> If you keep the sources around they normally support something like
> # make uninstall
>
> If you want to make a package you won't get around reading the porter's
> handbook: /usr/share/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/index.html

Yes, I tried make uninstall and it works.  The advantage to having it as
an actual port is that if there is a security issue with it, it can be
flagged by portaudit.

I tried the program out and it seems a little on the limited side.
Anyone have any suggestions for a good grade book program?

--
Chris Maness
http://www.chrismaness.com