net-im/amsn broken?

Mark Ovens marko at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 20 09:16:59 UTC 2006

I'm trying to rebuild net-im/amsn because the installed version was
built with an old dependency - tcllib-1.7_1 which is now version 1.9 -
but amsn keeps trying to install tcllib-1.9 even though it is already
installed.

Thinking that there was a problem with the install of tcllib I removed
it with ``make deinstall'', then tried to rebuild amsn. It, correctly,
built and installed tcllib, retunred to the build of amsn, and promptly
rebuilt tcllib. Of course, when it then tried to install it make(1)
failed as it was already installed.

Is net-im/amsn broken, or is something wrong with devel/tcllib?

Regards,

Mark