(no subject)

Jason Gretz JGretz at Angstman.com
Thu Oct 19 16:55:28 UTC 2006

Hey can someone help me out? I got the latest stable release of FreeBSD (6.1) and am trying to install the /usr/ports/net/samba3 port and I am a little lost after the install. How do I load it? Do I edit the inetd or rc.conf? I did some research on the ‘net but I am a little lost. I’m new to FreeBSD, only been using it for about 3 days. Thanks for any and all help!

-Jason