HEADS UP: GNOME 2.16.1 has been committed

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Oct 14 10:57:02 PDT 2006

<snip>
By the way, if anyone have any problem with login in GNOME after the
upgrade such as slow or maybe get a very small error. Try to run this
gnome_prefix.sh[1] script as in your orignal user to fix the ~/.* files if
you don't want to remove your GNOME config. Let me know if it helps. If
there is any more ~/.* that need to be add in gnome_prefix, just let me
know and I will be happy to add.

The gnome_prefix.sh will asking you if you want it to edit at the each
file by default. If you don't care about that, you can run
'gnome_prefix.sh -f' to allow it edit any files without ask.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/gnome_prefix.sh

Cheers,
Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org