php5-5.1.6 & 5.1.6_1

Bill Blue bblue at netoldies.com
Fri Oct 13 10:44:06 PDT 2006

Hi -

I'm running 6.2 PRERELEASE #2 with my ports tree current to this morning (around 9am GMT-8).  i386 with a Pentium 4 3.2Ghz

It took some massaging, but I was finally able to get all the ports re-compiled except one, that in the subject line.

php5-5.1.6 refuses to build because of Known Vulnerabilities: php -- _ecalloc integer overflow vulnerability,

php5-5.1.6_1 refuses to build also because of Known Vulnerabilities: php -- open_basedir race condition vulnerabilities.

Any suggestions?

--Bill