epsilon does not compile on freebsd-6 stable.

Stanislav Sedov stas at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 11 12:47:41 PDT 2006

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:48:09 +0300
Laganakos Vassilis <elfshadow at physics.upatras.gr> mentioned:

> Hi,
>
> I recently attempted to upgrade the enlightenment-devel to
> enlightenment-20060926 and there appears to be a problem in
> compiling the /graphics/epsilon port.
>
> I'm using freebsd-6-stable and I'm up to date. What could have caused
> this problem?

Deinstall old epsilon before compilling the new one. It would be
preferrable to deinstall all old e17 libraries before upgrading as
there was a huge API breakage and X11BASE->LOCALBASE move.

--
Stanislav Sedov          <stas at FreeBSD.org>        [[Россия, Москва]]
PGP id: 0xEB269581       http://people.freebsd.org/~stas/stas.key.asc