FreeBSD Port: mmv-1.01b.14

Simon Olofsson simon at olofsson.de
Thu Oct 5 09:13:25 PDT 2006

You are right, this is an annoyance. I chose the Debian package
because it is actively maintained and licensed under GPL.
Maybe it would be nice if we had an patch that changes the character.
Then everybody could choose via OPTIONS.
I think this would be the smartest way because it would allow to use
the Debian version.

Regards,
Simon

http://olofsson.de