FreeBSD Port: drupal-4.6.9

Brooks Davis brooks at one-eyed-alien.net
Tue Oct 3 11:56:26 PDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 08:51:09PM +0200, Clemens Renner wrote:
> Just a quick question: What is the ETA for Drupal 4.7.x? As far as I can
> tell, 4.7.3 is the current stable version of Drupal and I would really
> like to see it in the ports.

It's not really on my todo list at this point as we ended up not going
that route at work and the XSS vulnerabilities keep eating what little
time I have to spend on it.  If someone else wants to pick it up that
would be great.  If infrastructure I've set up should make it fairly
easy to maintain.

-- Brooks