$snmpd_flush_cache for Net-SNMP ports/net-mgmt/net-snmp/files/snmpd.sh.in

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Wed Nov 29 14:28:59 PST 2006

I filed PR: ports/106036

Feel free to close when the 5.3.x update rolls out to the public

I know that the Net-SNMP people have been bugging me to to test new
patches on FreeBSD and NetBSD, but I'm so stretched for time as it is
that I barely have time to submit little PRs like this.

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.