Mk/bsd.wx.mk

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 28 14:54:14 PST 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 04:39:12AM +0600, Max Khon wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What is the current procedure for committing to Mk/bsd.wx.mk?
>
> I am the maintainer of wxWidgets ports and I'd like to add support
> for wxWidgets 2.8.x.

Portmgr only holds a hard lock on bsd.ports.(|pre|post).mk, the other
*.mk files are free for all committers. For large changes, we kindly
request people to coordinate with us to see if they can conflict with
other work in progress though.

For this particular bsd.wx.mk, Alejandro (alepulver) may want to review
what you have in mind, but there is no hard maintainership on this file.

Cheers,
-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                                     http://droso.org
Security is like an onion.          (o_ _o)
And it makes you cry.            <____) (____>    erwin at aauug.dk