Qemu crash...

MC rossiya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 22:25:39 PST 2006

I haven't been able to get qemu to work at all with the kqemu kernel
module.  I notice that the build in the 6.2 prerelease doesn't appear
to bother using the kqemu module.  Perhaps that is the origin of it's
stability.  Anyway now I have an emulated widows that crawls compared
to earlier qemu versions and no idea when it will be running the way
it did a year ago.

On the bright side, qemu compiles nicely with O6, though I had to kill
a comma in my CFLAGS to get sed uncroaked on the build.

FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p3