php-5.2.0 / roundcube-0.1.20061013 segfaults

eculp at bafirst.com eculp at bafirst.com
Thu Nov 9 09:47:29 PST 2006

Quoting Olivier Mueller <om-lists-bsd at omx.ch>:

> Le 9 nov. 06 à 13:40, Spil Oss a écrit :
>
>> Hi All,
>> Now running php 5.2.0 compiled with DEBUG, and roundcube is running
>> OK. So no backtrace of a dump to be made....
>> Any other ideas?
>
> FYI  I also had to remove eaccelerator completely from a server now
> running 5.2.0
> to prevent segfaults.  Displaying the phpinfo page was ok, but it
> crashed all the time
> on some complex application which were running fine under php 5.1.x & eA.

as did I.  I have tried disabling eaccelerator with no change.  I was
able to completely pkg_delete php5* eaccel* apache* pecl* on
7.0-CURRENT from Sundayand rebuild them with portmaster and I am no
longer sigfaulting but I did the same on 3  FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #9:
Wed Nov  8 03:08:00 CST 2006 with about the same date and they all
still sigfault.  Are the php.core files useable for debugging at all?

No help unfortunately but the current vs prerelease got my attention.

Thanks,

ed