php-5.2.0 / roundcube-0.1.20061013 segfaults

Spil Oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:38:53 PST 2006

Thanks all,

Looking at the port, I can now see that it definately needs some work,
there's no dependency on pear that I can see. That's why I wasn't
really worried when devel/pear failed to install during rebuild.

Since pear won't build, I'll create a bug for that.

Reverting back to php-5.1.6_3 solved my problem for now. Strangely it
runs without having pear installed....

Kind regards,

Spil.