gettext-devel

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 6 06:33:13 UTC 2006

On Nov 1, 2006, at 05:45 , Richardson Hachid Abu Badr Ahmad al-Abzari
wrote:

> [...]

Exactly which bit of the following response to you was unclear?  Was
there a particular reason you felt a 4h39m turnaround on your oh-so-
specific email was unacceptable to the point you had to bug ports@ ?

------
From: ade at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: gettext-devel
Date: November 1, 2006 10:14:19  PST
To: pindoramalinux at gmail.com

On Nov 1, 2006, at 05:43 , Richardson Hachid Abu Badr Ahmad al-Abzari
wrote:
> It would like to know of the package gettext-devel it is available
> in the PORTS.

/usr/ports/devel/gettext contains all you need.  Unlike Linux, where
there are "user" and "developer" sets, the FreeBSD ports/packages
include both runtime and include files/libraries for further
development.

-aDe
------