FreeBSD Port: py24-m2crypto-0.16

Jonathan D. Arnold / Daemon Dancing jdarnold at buddydog.org
Fri Nov 3 19:41:40 UTC 2006

I was just trying to build net-im/cjc, which requires security/m2crypto and
ran into a problem where a symbol found in the ASN1.py file wasn't
defined. Upon further investigation, it turns out that the line in
the _m2crypto.i file that include _asn1.i has been commented out in
the patch found in m2crypto/files/patch::_m2crypto.i.  I removed this
file and all is well now with both m2crypto and net-im/cjc.  There
is no comment as to why this line is commented out and I'm thinking
it shouldn't be.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold at buddydog.org)
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.