graphics/ImageMagick build error

Jonathan Noack noackjr at alumni.rice.edu
Fri May 26 00:30:16 PDT 2006

On 05/25/06 10:13, Marcus Alves Grando wrote:
> Eric wrote:
>> Jonathan Noack wrote:
>>> Oops... I confused freetype2 and fontconfig.  It can't find
>>> fontconfig/fontconfig.h which is located in /usr/X11R6/include.

>> <snip>
>>
>> i got the same error too, so i did a 'locate fontconfig.h' and copied
>> its full path, then edited magick/type.c to point to the location of my
>> file (which you mentioned above).  it got the port to compile and
>> install, but i agree with you, something is wonky with the latest
>> ImageMagick
>
> Please, try this patch:
>
> http://marcus.grupos.com.br:8080/patch/ImageMagick.patch

I tried to upgrade to 6.2.7.7_1 and it worked on all but one machine.
The port is still broken in the same way when using WITHOUT_X11.  For
that matter, librsvg2 brings in gtk (and a lot of other things) and
probably shouldn't be installed when using WITHOUT_X11.

See attached patch.  I got some insight from graphics/graphviz, which
requires fontconfig but works fine when using WITHOUT_X11.

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Noack | noackjr at alumni.rice.edu | OpenPGP: 0x991D8195