move fontconfig to LOCALBASE from X11BASE

Jeremie Le Hen %1 at %2chchile.org
Tue May 16 22:35:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

(Please Cc: me in your replies, I am not subscribed to this list.)

I wanted to update my mplayer port which is built WITHOUT_X11.
Its Makefile contains:

% .if defined(WITHOUT_X11)
% WITHOUT_GUI=    yes
% BUILD_DEPENDS+= imake:${X_IMAKE_PORT}
% CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--disable-x11
% .else
% USE_XLIB=       yes
% CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--with-x11libdir=${X11BASE}/lib \
%                 --with-x11incdir=${X11BASE}/include
% .endif

Unfortunately, fontconfig is installed to X11BASE.  We could fix the
mplayer port, but I think this could happen with other ports as well:

% obiwan:ports# awk -F\| '$8 ~ /fontconfig/ {print $2 "/Makefile" }' INDEX | \
%	xargs grep -l WITHOUT_X11 | wc -l
%     120

What about moving fontconfig from LOCALBASE to X11BASE ?

Thank you.
Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen