Dovecot 1beta8 + kqueue = no mailbox folders in Horde/Imp menu

Zimmerman, Eric Zimmerman.Eric at con-way.com
Mon May 15 14:34:44 UTC 2006

> > I went in and redid some of the configs again and it appears things
> > are back to normal.  Maybe something weird happened with my proxy or
> > something.  I will try kqueue again in dovecot and see if anything
> > changes.
> >
> > Sorry for the noise =(
>
> No problem, but please let us know who things turn out.

Things appear to be normal again.  Bad timing for the upgrade of dovecot
to coincide with the issues I was seeing. I recompiled dovecot with
kqueue support and things are working fine.

I will keep an eye on it and report back if things act up again, but for
now it seems all is well.

Thanks for the quick responses.

Eric