Bug in Apache 1.3.35 ... or something changed ... ?

Andrey Chernov ache at FreeBSD.ORG
Mon May 15 11:41:22 UTC 2006

On Sun, May 14, 2006 at 11:34:57PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I don't know how easy it is to fix, but maybe this is something that a
> patch could be added to the port itself by the Port Maintainer to fix,
> until 1.3.36 *is* released?

Do you absolutely sure that suggested patch not breaks something else,
like nested Includes? As maintainer I prefer to wait at least official
patch in the
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/
or for the next release. Ask apache team for the process speedup.

--
http://ache.pp.ru/