hi,i can't use bdc,please help!!

Adi Pircalabu apircalabu at bitdefender.com
Mon May 15 09:54:26 UTC 2006

On Sat, 13 May 2006 14:49:44 +0300 Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu wrote:

> On Sat, 13 May 2006 21:43:19 +1000
> Edwin Groothuis <edwin at mavetju.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 07:35:12PM +0800, chifeng qu wrote:
> > > maybe it can't fetch, please update URL for download.
> > > thanks....:-)

The license URL returns 404, it will be fixed very soon. Edwin helped
with an alternate path in the meantime. Sorry for that.

> > The LICENSE URL has been outdated, but the .tar.gz. URL is still
> > valid.
> >
> > If you're really worried, a LICENSE file can be found here:
> >     http://download.bitdefender.com/freebsd/5/beta/LICENSE
>
> BTW, expect soon an update of bdc port that should make installing
> them much easier and a new bitdefender port (or so I was told last
> evening)

AFAIK security/bdc will be kept for a while in the ports tree, but new
ports will be submitted when they will be ready.
Thanks for your interest.

--
Adi Pircalabu (PGP Key ID 0x04329F5E)

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/