qpopper

Shaun Amott shaun at inerd.com
Sat May 13 04:22:33 UTC 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 09:03:04PM -0700, Doug Hardie wrote:

> >The port is assigned to the default ports@ address (pointed at this
> >list), so it is currently not maintained.
>
> Interesting as that is not identified on the qualcomm web pages.  I
> saw a reference to 4.1.0 and went digging through the qualcomm ftp
> site.   Found 4.1a2 in the beta directory.  Its dated last summer.
> It does have the code for the homedir issues in it.  4.0.9 did not.
> What is the status of the port going to be with no one assigned to it?

The port is unlikely to get updated, unless someone notices it and
decides to look into it.

If you feel you could take responsibility for the port, then feel free
to submit a patch and offer to maintain it. In this case, you'll want to
have a read of the Porter's Handbook first (easily found on Google).

--
Shaun Amott [ PGP: 0x6B387A9A ]
    Scientia Est Potentia.