FreeBSD Port: phpMyAdmin-2.8.0.3

fbsd fbsd at a1poweruser.com
Fri May 12 15:15:32 UTC 2006

Then your saying that all the packages that moved forward from 4.11
which used the previous version of the bsd.php.mk makefile are no
longer going to work correctly in 6.0 & 6.11. That this is a much
bigger problem than just the phpMyAdmin port. I hear you saying that
all the packages in the ports system have to be recreated because
that were built using the old bsd.php.mk makefile.

How could such a large snafu get passed on this way?

Shouldn't a general announcement on the questions list be made
telling people about this?