Do we need a few more ports reviewers/committers?

Sergey Matveychuk sem at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 12 09:49:23 UTC 2006

Boris Samorodov wrote:
> On Thu, 11 May 2006 22:55:53 -0500 Mark Linimon wrote:
>
>> I'll also remind folks that if they want to see a list of maintainer-update
>> PRs, they can use http://portsmon.freebsd.org/portsprsmaintainerupdates.py.
>> Currently there seem to be 55 PRs on that list.
>
> How is this list created? Does the script look at "class" of the PR?
> I have a PR with "take maintainership" suggestion and class
> "maintainer-update". But my PR is not listed:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/97076

But you wrong here. maintainer-update means "Update from Maintainer" but
you're not yet. So the right class would be change-request.

BTW, quite often maintainers set class not as maintainer-update.

--
Sem.