smtp relay

dny mail2dny at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:37:53 UTC 2006

On 5/9/06, Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd at jdc.parodius.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 02:55:31PM +0700, dny wrote:
> > is there any port of emailrelay?
> > an smtp server that pool all mail to be sent to isp's smtp.
> > http://emailrelay.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > or any other ports that function similar to that?
> >
> > tnx&rgds
> > dny
>
> Couldn't this be done using sendmail's SMART_HOST configuration option
> and a spam-filtering milter (spamass-milter for example)?

i dont know about that....
i'm a newbie here..
and all  those words already scaring me...

i'm looking for something straightforward.
minimal configuration and just works easily for newbies...

or, perhaps you could try explain to me how to accomplish it using
what you said....
i can try learn new things...

tnx&rgds,
dny

--

--- http://bloglines.com/public/bacaan --- harini udah baca blom?

... they look but do not see and hear but do not listen or understand. Mat 13:13
... but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.   Mat 15:11