Fin.Serv.Inc proudly introduces a new affiliate employment-program

Steve Palmer tofu at neaccess.net
Fri May 5 11:03:37 UTC 2006

Fin.Serv.Inc proudly introduces a new affiliate employment-program.

Our Company offers its services to Internet and offshore companies. We regulate regional and international money transfers, offer currency exchange Internet rates and assist in finding a perfect business solution to every virgin and experienced finance institution and minor community of possible business partners and friends.

About the Company.

Over 2000 regional managers worldwide.
In time salary of 2500$.
The Company’s strong employee encouragement policy offers You variable career growth in different fields of economics, public relations and finance.

Employment.

We Seek for:
People aged from 21 to 50.
With minimum knowledge in economics, public communication and personal charisma
The ability to contact and hold talks with representatives of different business institutions participating in our program.
Responsibility and awareness that people depend on You and Your work-results do matter

Be ready:
to work with Your computer
to work with Your telephone
to react quickly and follow Your manager’s tasks
to process different financial operations including offering Your bank account for further needs of our customers
to access Internet daily for daily notifications and Company’s news updates

Possible full-day working engagement and free schedule.

For more info please contact our staff department and feel free to ask any question.

We look forward to hearing from You soon
Fin.Serv.Inc staff manager
Steve Palmer
job at bestjob-service.net <job at bestjob-service.net>