Strange pointyhat error logs (fixed!)

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Tue May 2 14:37:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2 May 2006 13:09:56 +0200 Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Am Tue, 02 May 2006 14:27:43 +0400
> schrieb Boris Samorodov <bsam at ipt.ru>:

> > Hm, those files are from linux sources distribution...
> >
> > > Can someone help me to diagnose the problem?

> Should be fixed with rev. 1.4 of bsd.linux-rpm.mk.

Alexander, it works like a charm. Very nice solution. Thank you.
You fixed it before I managed to reproduce!

I managed to reproduce it on 6.1-RC only when hard-coding
"PACKAGE_BUILDING=YES" into the port's Makefile. Command-line option
had no effect. But on 5.4-STABLE (an old -stable from summer last
year) comman-line option had the effect. The ports tree is
up-todate.

WBR
--
Boris B. Samorodov, Research Engineer