FreeBSD 5.x 4.x clamav-0.88.2

Steve Clement steve at ion.lu
Tue May 2 10:03:15 UTC 2006

Clamav has the following problem:

linion clamav # tail -f /var/log/clamav/current
@40000000445721f22348ebbc ERROR: Problem with internal logger. Please
check the permissions on the /dev/stdout file.
@40000000445721f32502c11c ERROR: Problem with internal logger. Please
check the permissions on the /dev/stdout file.

This happens with the following config parameter:

LogFile /dev/stdout

I have svscan / multilog running but it is not due to that!

This is a clamav problem and I copied their devel list too.

And I have tried all possible /dev/stderr etc... always with the same
results! With 0.87 it DID work flawlessly!

more info:

ClamAV 0.88/1434/Mon May  1 21:51:00 2006
FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p8 i386 i386

Thanks,

Steve C

--