Update port DMitry

Wesley Shields wxs at csh.rit.edu
Fri Mar 31 15:11:13 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 03:58:19PM +0100, kernel at mor-pah.net wrote:
> Hello, i'm not quite sure how to go about this as i never submitted the
> port originally.  The port DMitry in 'security' has an update.  It's now
> in version 1.3a as 1.3 will not run in FreeBSD 6.
>
> The port is located at the master host.
>
> http://mor-pah.net/code/DMitry-1.3a.tar.gz
>
> MD5SUM - 8d578ba16de34b5cbebf6b767181b00d
>
> If i have gone about this wrong, could you please get back to me.
>
> Regards
>
> James Greig

The port is currently unmaintained (ports@ is this list, and is used to
designate no maintainer).  This means it will not be updated until a
member of the community updates it and sends a PR with the update.  More
information on the entire process is available in the porter's handbook
if you want to go through this.

-- WXS