mail/courier-imap Missing runtimedependency?

Oliver Lehmann oliver at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 30 04:32:42 UTC 2006

Spil Oss wrote:

> Hi Oliver,
>
> During cleanup I removed gdbm because there was no application depending on it.
> Soon I found out that I had broken courier
>
> Mar 29 13:11:35 beastie imapd: /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object
> "libgdbm.so.3" not found, required by "imapd"

Yeah, I already solved this in Makefile ver. 1.109 Please try updating
you portstree and install it again. gdbm will be recorded this time if
you choose to use it within the config dialog. Thanks for reporting this
anyway (It could have been unfixed)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/