mutually exclusive OPTIONS?

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Wed Mar 29 23:38:48 UTC 2006

On Thursday 30 March 2006 00:55, you wrote:
> Danny Pansters wrote:
>
> See ports/95085[1]. Thanks
>
> Cheers,
>     Frank
>
> [1]http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/95085

Nice. That's pretty much what I asked for, radio/combo box behaviour, I knew
it was in dialog but not in ports. However, I also have two other options
that are of the A or B flavor. The way it's done now, these don't really mix,
right?

Perhaps some more dialog lingo could go in port OPTIONS, especially since it's
increasingly becoming (rightfully so) the de facto way to present
build/install choices. I'm not very familiar with dialog but I'm afraid that
the functionality I would like to see would unavoidably require submenus
(translated to suboptions) much like sysinstall does. Are more people
interested in having some more dialog-foo incorperated into port OPTIONS?

(I'm willing to chip in or at least test)

Thanks,

Dan