FreeBSD Port: heartbeat-1.2.3_2

Scott Kleihege scott-ports at tummy.com
Tue Mar 28 19:14:08 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 04:45:01PM +0200, RupS wrote:
>Are there any plans of getting Heartbeat2 into the ports?

I don't have any definite plans to get heartbeat2 into the ports
collection at this time.  I just haven't been able to devote enough of
my free time to work on it.

Because the configuration files are in completely different formats between
the 1. and 2. versions, I think it will probably need to be a separate
port, probably deprecating heartbeat1 down the line.  I'm sure the
heartbeat project developers would be happy to accept any patches into
the main branch that are needed to get it running under FreeBSD if it
doesn't already.

Scott Kleihege              Linux Consulting since 1995
scott at tummy.com             Senior System and Network Administrators
                            http://www.tummy.com/