rar-3.51,1

Michael Knoll michael.knoll at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:31:04 UTC 2006

I tried building the rar-3.51,1 port under 6.0-RELEASE with a recently
updated ports tree.  It installed without error, but when trying to
run the tool, I get an error that I need libstdc++.so.5.   I suspect
this library should be made a dependancy for the port.

But, I tried to install the glibstdc++ port, but it was flagged as
broken.  I also found a libstdc++.so.4, which I added a sym link to.
After which, rar complained it needed a libm library, which was too
vague of a name for me to determine what to install.

Does anyone know how to get RAR installed?

Thanks,
Mike