rdesktop

Anders Troback freebsd at troback.com
Sun Mar 26 20:04:02 UTC 2006

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:36:15 +0000
Conor McDermottroe <lists at mcdermottroe.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 17:09 +0100, Anders Troback wrote:
> > Stop in /usr/ports/net/rdesktop.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> How recently did you upgrade your ports tree? Was there a partial,
> failed build of rdesktop done before? Have you tried 'make clean'
> before building it?
>
> What version of FreeBSD are you running?
>
> This port works for me (my ports tree was updated this morning). I
> just did a 'portupgrade -f rdesktop' to confirm that.
>
> -C

Hi and thanks for your answer!

The ports tree are updated today! I did try make clean before make but
same result. Running 6.0-STABLE.

Well the port work for me to on another box running FreeBSD 6.1!

\\troback

How many Microsoft employees does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they declare darkness a new standard.