Spamass-Milter Patch for recent Spamassassin 3.1.1 PerMsgStatus.pm changes...

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at freebsd.org
Fri Mar 24 02:36:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

>>>>> On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:48:17 -0500
>>>>> Forrest Aldrich <forrie at forrie.com> said:

forrie> The recent change to SA-3.1.1 in PerMsgStatus.pm caused some headers to
forrie> leak into the displayed message when using spamass-milter, due to the
forrie> handing of LF/CR.

forrie> I corresponded with Dan Nelson, the author of Spamass-Milter, and he
forrie> kindly replicated the problem and provided the following patch, which
forrie> I've verified as working.

forrie> It should be checked in to CVS as "patch-aa" in the files section of the
forrie> port:

I was annoyed with this issue, too.  I confirmed that the patch fixed
the problem.  So, I've just committed it.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/