[MAINTAINER] net/cnet: make it usable with modern GCCs

B .Wiggins synack at netspace.net.au
Fri Mar 10 03:44:09 UTC 2006

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu wrote:
>> Submitter-Id:	current-users
>> Originator:	Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu
>> Organization:	Tecnik'93
>> Confidential:	no
>> Synopsis:	[MAINTAINER] net/cnet: make it usable with modern GCCs
>> Severity:	non-critical
>> Priority:	medium
>> Category:	ports
>> Class:		maintainer-update
>> Release:	FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE i386
>> Environment:
>>
> Brett, please do a folloup to this PR if you still have problems with it
> (and please do it fast, otherwise I will asume all is OK and try to sneak in
> this version for 5 and 6 upcoming releases)
>
> Obtain from:		 Chris McDonald <chris at csse.uwa.edu.au> (author), with big thanks for quick response.
> Reported by:		"B .Wiggins" <synack at netspace.net.au>

Hi Ion-Mihai,
                      used pkg_deinstall to remove the installed port.
Applied the diff patch and reinstalled the port. Cnet is now working
without a problem.  Many Thanks to yourself and Dr Chris McDonald for
helping fix this port.

--
"If you are new to UNIX, you may be used to clicking something and seeing either an "OK" message, an error, nothing, or (all too often) a pretty blue screen with nifty high-tech letters explaining exactly where the system crashed" - Michael Lucas