make index failing on chinese/acroread5-chsfont

Kris Kennaway kris at obsecurity.org
Fri Mar 10 03:22:19 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 02:18:26PM +1100, Dave Symonds wrote:
> On 3/10/06, Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 01:58:01PM +1100, Dave Symonds wrote:
> > > This was a cvsup mirror with a fresh fetch (2nd Feb 2006,
> > > cvsup5.au.freebsd.org), updated each morning. I can't see how I'm
> > > supposed to "adopt" it as the FAQ says. Can you be more explicit on
> > > how I'm supposed to fix it up now, properly?
> >
> > So you first installed your ports tree via cvsup?  In that case I
> > don't know why it failed to delete the files when they were removed
> > from the repository, unless the first condition above applies.
>
> Here's the supfile for my cvsup mirror:

> *default delete use-rel-suffix umask=002
> cvs-all      release=cvs     prefix=prefixes/FreeBSD.cvs
> gnats        release=current prefix=prefixes/FreeBSD-gnats.current
> www          release=current prefix=prefixes/FreeBSD-www.current
> mail-archive release=current prefix=prefixes/FreeBSD-mail.current
> distrib      release=self    prefix=prefixes/distrib.self
>
> Is there anything wrong with this?

Dunno, I'm not familiar with cvsup mirrors.

>  Where do I go from here? I'd really
> prefer not to have to download 2.8GB again via CVS.

There are two issues here:

* Stale files in your checkout from your local mirror.  This has been
established.

* Whether your cvsup mirror is OK.  You haven't shown this not to be
the case: when you do a fresh checkout from your mirror, are the
deleted files still present?

Kris