FreeBSD Port of OpenOSPFD

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Wed Mar 8 16:45:51 UTC 2006

I guess you already know that the OpenBSD team has been working on an
OSPF implementation for quite some time now. Although there still is no
release, I guess it could be a good idea to add the port to the tree so
that it receives a larger review.

I'll try to make snapshot on a regular basis until it's released.

I'm not going to add it before the end of the freeze but in the
meantime, you can grab it at [1]

Since it may take some time before distfiles are propagated to all ftp
servers, get the distfiles here [2] and put them in
${DISTDIR}/openospfd/

[1] http://people.freebsd.org/~flz/local/openospfd.shar
[2] http://people.freebsd.org/~flz/distfiles/openospfd/

Note: I haven't tested it yet, but at least it compiles and installs
fine.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at FreeBSD.org