[:blank:] file/directory name endings at pkg-plist

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Sat Mar 4 11:34:28 PST 2006

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 22:13:26 +0300
Boris Samorodov <bsam at ipt.ru> wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 20:55:58 +0200 Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> > On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 21:45:38 +0300
> > Boris Samorodov <bsam at ipt.ru> wrote:
>
> > > FYI here are the ports that have [:blank:] file/directory name endings
> > > at pkg-plist. The ports tree was cvsupped at 21:30:00 +0300 from
> > > cvsup.freebsd.org.
>
> > Maybe you could submit a PR containing a patch obtained wit cvs diff -u ?
>
> I'm not sure if I should. The case is not vital and is not hard to
> repair. But the are many maintainers to receive feedback. Or may
> portmgr@ approve the commit (I'm not saying before 6.1 and 5.5
> relearse) without maintainer's feedback?

Yeh, I just remembered how much I dislike sweeping commits ;)

They could since it's a change w/o impact (and I see two ports there
belonging to one of them), but I don't know if there's enough reason to
do it.

Let it live or send a mail per maintainer (eventually with a patch) and
if it's not fixed some days after the freeze send-pr.

--
IOnut - Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"

BOFH excuse #255:
Standing room only on the bus