converters/mpack doesn't apply the patch properly

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Wed Mar 1 07:42:52 PST 2006

--On Wednesday, March 01, 2006 18:15:40 +0400 Vahan Yerkanian
<vahan at arminco.com> wrote:

> PORTNAME=       mpack
> PORTVERSION=    1.6
>
> Doesn't apply the required patch that replaces /usr/tmp with /var/tmp
> This results in 'No such file or directory' error upon the execution.

That patch should have been removed, but it patches a man page, so I can't
see how it can have anything to do with the error you reported.  Can you
provide some more detail?  What OS version?  What command?  What were you
trying to do at the time?

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas