no success!! : Exim - Courier-Imap - imp/horde problem

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 25 19:46:20 UTC 2006

Thank you Thierry!

  Dear friend, I followed all your advicing ,it was perfect.  as report of # pkg_info , there is no php package installed, after I  removed  php.conf,   php.in    and       /php directory ,then I

  # cd /usr/ports/www/horde
  # make install

  ./configure.lineno: 3196: Syntax error:word unexpected (expecting ")")
  ----> Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
  Please report the problem to ale at FreeBSD.org [maintener] and attach the
  "/usr/ports/devel/ph-p5.1.4/ext/pcre/config.log" including the output of the failure of your make command.  Also, it might be a good ideato provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an ' ls /var/bd/pkg').
  * * *  error code 1

  Stop in /usr/porst/devel/php5
  * * *  error code 1

  Stop in /usr/ports/devel/pear
  * * *  error code1

  stop in /usr/ports/devel/pear-date
  * * * error code 1
  Stop in /usr/ports/www.horde.

  my make install command dosn't success,

   Your helps is welcome to Me!

  coko Tracy

Thierry Thomas <thierry at FreeBSD.org> a écrit :
  Le Sam 24 jui 06 à 21:14:46 +0200, tracy musaza
écrivait :
> Dear Marcio Luciano
>
> I cd to /usr/ports/devel/php4-pear then # make install clean

If your ports tree is up-to-date, there is no more devel/php4-pear, it
has been removed:

grep php4-pear /usr/ports/MOVED
devel/php4-pear||2005-12-09|Obsoleted by devel/pear port

If no PHP port has been installed (as reported by pkg_info),

cd /usr/ports/www/horde
make install

should install the right dependencies.

Failure causes might be:

- uncoherent ports tree (to be fixed by cvsup or csup);

- special variables defined in your /etc/make.conf;

- uncomplete previous deinstallation (is there some
/usr/local/etc/php.conf?)

- ...

Regards,
--