RT 3.6.0 port

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 17:57:44 UTC 2006

Vivek Khera wrote:
> I've prepared the port for RT 3.6.0 for those interested.  It is sitting at
>
> http://vivek.khera.org/scratch/rt36port.tar.bz2
>
> download it and extract into /usr/ports/www and then install as usual.
>
> I'd like some folks to test it out before committing it, as I have
> really only tested building with FastCGI and Postgres.  If folks could
> test building against MySQL and with mod_perl, I'd appreciate hearing
> about it.
>
> Also, I've requested a repo copy of rt34 into rt36 for historical
> purposes, but I'm not sure that's really necessary.  It seems to me we
> could just make a new port from scratch.  Any opinions on that?
>
> In any case, let me know if it breaks anything, especially the PLIST file.

Hi Vivek
Thank you for putting in the effort for making a new port for RT.
I tried to upgrade the fresh 3.4.5 install I did last week using your
port & it didnt work. It seems that the UPGRADE_RT34 build option
upgrades RT 3.5.1.

Uninstalling 3.4.5 & doing a fresh install of 3.6 worked without a hitch :)

Sevan

--
"The truth, the half-truth, and nothing like the truth." - Mark Brandon Read