call for testers: update print/acroread7 to 7.0.8

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 25 17:57:23 UTC 2006

Hi all,

 Adobe has released Adobe Reader 7.0.8 for Linux and
 it seems to work properly on FreeBSD's Linux emulation
 environment.

 I am planning to commit the necessary patch[*] to update
 the port, but I would like to hear about if it works on other
 systems before the commit.  Could anyone try it and let me
 know if there is a problem or not?

 [*] http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/acroread7.diff

 If it works without problems, I will commit this patch and
 desktop entry handling suggested by jylefort at .  Thanks.