INDEX-5.bz2 corrupted

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 19 10:56:38 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 04:49:57PM +0600, Boris Kovalenko wrote:
> Hello!
>
> 	For the couple of days INDEX-5.bz2 is corrupted. May someone fix it?
>
> /usr/ports/INDEX-5.bz2                        100% of  782 kB   32 kBps
> 00m00s
>
> bunzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
>         Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

Try again 5-10 minutes later. You were probably unlucky to fetch the
file while it was uploaded from the build box. I have a patch in
perforce[1] that puts the files in a staging area before putting it in the
webscope. I'll try to get it in production later this week.

-erwin

[1]:
http://perforce.freebsd.org/changeList.cgi?FSPC=//depot/user/erwin/ports/...

--
Erwin Lansing                                     http://droso.org
Security is like an onion.          (o_ _o)
And it makes you cry.            <____) (____>    erwin at aauug.dk