Urgent Fund Transfer!

Mr. Masinga D.Mpila mdmpila at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 18:04:24 UTC 2006

ATTN: Sir / Madam

I am Mr. Masinga D. Mpila the Chief Auditor of a commercial bank here in South Africa I got your contact address going through the net, and I feel impressive and interested to consult you in this business deal. As a trustworthy person who can assist me to take care of this money.

Please for God sake, I want you to keep this business to your mind, be honest, don't think to disappoint me.

After my inspection thought the old files in record department, I personally discovered that there is an account, which has not been operating since 1992, and no body has been operating in this account. The owner of this account is late Mr. Jerome N. Saga, who was a foreigner, and a miner at the Anglo Gold Platinum Company in Mafikeng. As a Geologist by profession.

He died since 1992, and till now, no person know about this or anything concerning this fund .For now the fund has no other beneficiary, and my investigation provide to me that his family and his company are not aware of this account here in South African Bank and the amount involve is US$12,800,000.00 Million dollars (Twelve million-Eight Hundreds Thousands United States Dollars) confirmed.

Now I want to divert the whole of this fund to a reliable foreign account overseas, but I haven't gotten a trustworthy foreigner. Right now, I am contacting you as a foreigner, because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, in my country, but can only be approved to a foreigner account.

This fund is in United States dollars and the formal owner of this money late Mr. Saga was a foreigner, and because of that need, it involves a foreign account.

Please I want your full co-operation in this business, so that transaction of this money can go smoothly. Even now, the management of this bank is ready to approve this payment to whosoever that has the correct information to this account, of which I will give to you later.

If you are able to handle such amount in strict confidence trust; and according to my instructions advice, for our mutual benefits. This opportunity can not come again .If I don't utilize this one, please I
need your strong assurance trust and relaibility, because I know as far as am concern, with my position now, in the office, I can transfer this money to your account provided you are reliable to me.

Please provide me with assurance and trust that this money will not be tempered by anyone, till my physical arrival in your country for both of us to share this money peacefully without any misunderstanding. I will destroy all documents of this transaction immediately; you receive this money in your account, leaving no trace of any place. Firstly, I will forward the payment approvals to any of our corresponding branch in Europe or UK to contact you for payment because you don’t have to come down to South Africa. You can only come down for a Holidays after the transaction if you want to.

Please if you are really interested to do this deal with me call me through my telephone number (+27 78 1233 173) so that we can discuss more. Mind you, you are not standing on any kind of risk, as this fund belongs to both of us now. Please after the eventual stage of the transfer of this money.

I am going to offer you 30% of the total amount, 60% will be set aside for me and 10% will be for any expenses that might occur during the process of this transaction. I strongly believe that associating with you to embark this money , other business will drive huge success to both of us in time.

Indefinite I will use my position to influence effect approval for onward transfer of this money to your account, and foreign exchange department. I am counting on your sense of confidentiality as it is my desire to contact you in this business, for God sake, keep this secretly to your mind.

Best Regards

Mr. Masinga D. Mpila`