Dear FCU credit card holder...

National Credit Union Administration online at ncua.gov
Wed Jun 14 22:43:19 UTC 2006

      [1]Skip to Top Bar Navigation [2]Skip to Site Navigation [3]Skip to
           Page Navigation [4]NCUA Home | [5]Search |[6] Privacy Policy &
                               Accessibility | [7]Site Map| [8]Contact Us

   [9]NCUA Seal

National Credit Union Administration

   [10]Share Insurance | [11]Resources for Credit Unions | [12]Resources
                   for Consumers | [13]News | [14]Search

   []

   Account Info Verification

   Dear FCU credit card holder,

   As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in
   Federal Credit Unions (FCU) network for anti-fraud.
   We recently noticed the following issue on your account: A recent
   review of your account determined that we require some additional
   information from you in order to provide you with secure service. Case
   ID Number: PP-065-617-349 For your protection, we have limited access
   to your credit card until additional security measures can be
   completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please
   log in to your FCU account to restore your access as soon as possible.
   You must click the link below and fill in the form on the following
   page to complete the verification process.

                   [15]Click here to update your account

   In accordance with NCUA User Agreement, your credit card access will
   remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if
   access to your credit card remains limited for an extended period of
   time, it may result in further limitations or eventual credit card
   closure. We encourage you to log in to your FCU account as soon as
   possible to help avoid this. We thank you for your prompt attention to
   this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure
   intended to help protect you and your credit card.

   We apologize for any inconvenience.

   Sincerely, NCUA Account Review Department

   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
   be answered.
   []

                                 [logo.gif]

   About NCUA

   The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the independent
   federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions.
   NCUA, backed of the full faith and credit of the U.S. government,
   operates the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
   insuring the savings of 80 million account holders in all federal
   credit unions and many state-chartered credit unions. During the 1990s
   and into the 21st century, credit unions have been healthy and
   growing. Credit union failures remain low and the Share Insurance Fund
   maintains a healthy equity level. The National Credit Union
   Administration (NCUA) is comitted to maintain a safe environment for
   over 80 million account holders in all federal credit unions and many
   state-chartered credit unions. Protecting the security of holders
   account and of the Federal Credit Unions (FCU) network is our primary
   concern.
   .

   NCUA Share Insurance Logo