graphics/linux-libmng broken but no errors at pointyhat

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Fri Jun 2 14:01:58 PDT 2006

Hi!

While working on upgrading some linux ports to modern versions I come
across one question. My test building of current graphics/linux-libmng
shows that the port is broken -- after pkg_add <the_port> and
pkg_delete <the_port> the file system is not cleaned. BTW make install
and deinstall does not suffer this bug.

I tried to check poityhat port buildings but didn't see any errors for
this port. Can anybody explain it? Am I wrong somewhere?

WBR
--
Boris B. Samorodov, Research Engineer
InPharmTech Co,     http://www.ipt.ru